First week of the year. Time to think resolutions, goals and hopes. It's the PERFECT time to focus all that energy into a little creative project - IT'S VISION BOARD TIME.
In planning your year with Numerology it is imperative that you're clear on your wants/desires - this is an excellent first step!
For those of you have never done this before, it's really quite simple - create a visual reminder of all the goals and desires you have. Most people do this on a poster board or cork board - but this can be done digitally as well and housed on your desktop as a screensaver. It really doesn't matter if its literal or virtual, as long as you see it often and include images that evoke a deep emotional response. Once your board is full of pictures and words that represent your goals, it becomes an excellent tool for effective manifestation.
Vision Boarders have reported manifestation of homes, businesses, romantic partners and more. This is a truly powerful process. Take Mastin Kipp (founder of the Daily Love) for example...
Mastin recently posted a photo of his 2008 Vision Board on Instagram. For those who've followed his journey over the last few years, you'll see that Mastin has realized almost every single one of these goals. Pretty powerful stuff.
Tips on Creating a Successful Vision Board for 2014:
1) Get Clear. This is perhaps the most important element in creating a successful vision board. Make sure that you take the time to be as specific about your wants and desires so that you choose images that reflect clear goals, not abstract ideas.
2) Make a List and Create Categories. for most people, this includes Love, Money/Career, Travel, Health etc. Creating visual areas for each categories makes it easier to build upon your ideas.
3) Stay in Alignment. Ok, now this one is a little bit tricky. While your vision board is the place to put all of your wildest and most idealistic goals, it's also important that these goals are 'believable' to you. For example - if you're looking to conceive a child this year and put a photo of a 3 year old toddler on your board - seeing that image may compete with an innate belief that 12 months isn't enough time to conceive, carry, give birth and have a 3 year old;) What might be better is a photo of a pregnant belly...
4) Ask yourself what you DON'T want. If you find yourself struggling to get clear on your specific goals, ask yourself what you don't want for yourself in 2014. For most people this is really easy and is easily reversed into creating a list of clear wants.
5) HAVE FUN!!! This is your opportunity to be idealistic and hopeful - enjoy it!